Program Staff JOB DESCRIPTION
- At least 18 years of age
- Desire, willingness and ability to work with children 8-17
- Willingness and ability to work with adults
- Ability to lead activities and assist in leading activities
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications is desirable
To help prep, set up, run and take down activities at camp
- Prep and organize materials and supplies for activities.
- Lead and supervise daily Quest Zones and other activities.
- Plan and lead an elective.
- Maintain the safety of campers and staff during activities.
- Take down and put away supplies in an organized way.
- Final clean up at camp
- Communicate effectively to enforce safety regulations
- Ability to communicate and work with groups participating, and provide necessary instructions to campers and staff
- Abilities to observe camper behavior, assess its appropriateness, enforce appropriate safety regulations and emergency procedures, and apply appropriate behavior management techniques.
- Visual and auditory ability to identify and respond to environmental and other hazards related to the activities.
- Physically able to assist campers and/or staff in an emergency situation.
- Physically able to participate in camp activities.
- Physically able to maneuver throughout camp on own accord.